On 8/3/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED], discombobulated, unleashed:

>I never heard of it being used that way (well, I've never heard of a lot of
>things), but it's an intriguing idea. You're using the camera, but people
>don't
>know it.

Yet it is not covert - the camera is on display, no hidden lenses etc.
The trick is is knowing when to press the shutter release, from an odd
angle. Sort of like flying a remote control plane, you have to think in
terms of left and right, but looking back on yourself :-)

>Food for thought...

Actually I got the wireless kit for 2 reasons. One, it was a decent price
on eBay. Two, I want to do battle with my friend the barn owl again this
year. I have a cunning plan involving a hidden camera in the middle of a
field looking straight up, and a dead mouse with a couple of hundred feet
of kite string tied to its tail. Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__