On Mar 10, 2005, at 1:39 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

I'm not having any problems with 10.3.7 on my iMac 20" or 10.3.8 on the PB G3/500. What sort of problems are you having, Dave?

The only problem that really annoys me is that DNS lookups are now very slow. This causes problems with Mail (which has a pretty short, non-configurable timeout), and also web surfing - I have to wait that much longer to see everyone's PAWs and PESOs!

I also experienced theCPU-fan-speeding-up issue, but there's a good workaround for that.

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/