I don't want to hear anything more about what a lousy photographer you are...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Here is my gallery of NorCal meet pictures. Although there are some of people shots, there are none of PDMLers (I *was* paid blackmail money ;-)). I've shown five of them over the last few days, but there are twenty total.

All in all, I am pretty happy with them. My technique still needs a lot of work, because last Saturday I had: blurry shots (I am still not handholding well), blown highlights (I guess I have to "underexpose" some for digital), and off exposures (ergo, the survey question I asked).

Also, I don't usually shoot well in those situations, traveling in a group. I still have to think about how to use my camera, and other people distract me. I did better this time, though.

So, unless my eyes are deceiving me, I am improving. That makes me happy because for about eight or months or more I saw none. And those of you who have been here from before I joined PDML or soon after, might see some improvement from back then too. I hope. :-)

Now if I can just improve my technique, even if only by 10%, I'll be even happier. (Well, with an ImageTank refund too. But can't ask for the world. No... still searching for the receipt.)

NorCal Meet (with Bride) http://members.aol.com/eactivist/MEET/

Comments, welcome (even encouraged).

Marnie :-)

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke