Do you only go over for the TT? I must confess I try to avoid it because they keep closing all the roads. If you go any other time we could try for the world's smallest PDML gathering.

John

PS: To make an easy living, get yourself elected to the House of Keys. Apparently there ARE two honest MHKs, but nobody knows who they are. Many people believe it's just a myth, but that's because the difference between cupidity and stupidity isn't always clear. Especially when both qualities are found in the same person.