I am about to pull the plug on my MSN account.  They are getting
increasingly unreliable.  I sent a number of messages yesterday that never
made it to the list and others, at least they never came back to me.  I was
bounced off of another list about a week ago that I had been on for months
because of an "invalid e-mail address).

Anyway...

Bill Robb said something like "another urban legend shot to hell".

My wife says almost all calico cats are females.  Once more, she says she
has
a friend whose husband was beef buyer for McDonalds.  She says, according to
the story, that at beef auctions,  when they ran out of cattle, that
McDonald's representatives would throw huge tufts of catnip around the
auction yard and wait for all the stray cats to go totally loopy and limp.
Then they would round them up in gunnysacks. Apparently calico cats in
particular taste almost just like ground beef.  :-)

Tom C.