Jostein wrote:

IIRC, Trisomy-X is not lethal. I'm not sure of the name, it might be Turner's syndrome or Klinefelt's, but I'm too lazy to google it now. What happens in individuals with multiple X chromosomes is that the surplus wraps up into an inactive state (Barr bodies, I think).

That's males with three X's. Trust me, I'm an ecologist. 8-)

Jeez, I used to know this... Now I have to go look it up to be sure. My textbooks are in the attic, though, so I might come crawling to the list later if I'm wrong. Maybe google is a good option anyway...

Oh, well... tomorrow...