If it's delayed too long then they may not be around to introduce it. (You think that the
digital Leica will be less expensive than the Epson/Cosina???)

Peter Williams wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Studdert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Why not check out some reports from users of the Epson R-D1

I am aware of the Epson R-D1, I thought it might "a good thing" till I saw the price it was released at.

As far as I'm aware leica have publicly said they are making
a digital "M" camera. It has been delayed due to engineering
issues.

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke