Saturday, March 12, 2005, 1:28:00 AM, Gianfranco wrote:
GI> John Forbes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hello Cotty,
>>
>> It seems I've got my dates mixed up.  I'm meant to be in
GI> Prague the
>> preceding weekend, so 7/8th will be fine and I'm looking
GI> forward to it.

GI> Good! Will you meet Frantisek, then?

Har! I can show John the famous Czech hospitality with pickled sausage
;-))

Seriously, I would love to attend the meeting in London, but probably
won't be able - the business is running low (which means I would have
plenty of time to go there, but no money to go with). OTOH, it might
change so I _may_ turn up there.

John, if you are in Prague, surely contact me. I can show you around
:-)

           fra