On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 02:46:55 +0100, Frantisek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Found this man, with the strange thing he apparently bought, one late Prague
> evening. Shootng Cotty style from the hip.
>
> http://www.frantisekvlcek.com/peso
>
> Comments and critique welcome!
>
> Good light!
>            fra

Love the blur/movement of the tram and the other pedestrian.  Exposure
seems spot on.

I like the tight framing, cutting off the top of the subject's head.
Crop, or is that full-frame?  Either way, I like it!

And, yeah, that's a rather odd thing to be buying that time of night,
isn't it?  A fun and thought-provoking photo.

cheers,
frank