In a message dated 3/11/2005 3:07:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.markcassino.com/temp/peso/IMGP8659.jpg

I think I've figured out the lighting on these and have started roughing up
plans to move beyond my coffee-can-notebook-cover approach.  Though my
current ideas still more or less conform to the design principles of the
Jethro Bodine School of Applied Engineering...

Another 4 inches predicted for tonight and tomorrow - yee haw...

- MCC
========
I am totally impressed by snow-flake shooters patience.

It seems a bit like counting the angels on the head of a pin.

Marnie ;-)  (I hope I have that analogy right.)