On 15 Mar 2005 at 23:25, Rob Studdert wrote:

> No one has jet killed a Pentax DSLR here by taking too many shots, I
> personally
> would start to worry under the 100k exposure mark. What I would check though
> is
> their return policy regarding hot, dead or stuck pixels.

OK I think I'll try this again :-(

No one on this list has yet reported killing a Pentax DSLR by taking too many
shots, I personally would NOT start to worry about the shutter under the 100k
exposure mark. What I would check though is KEH's return policy regarding hot,
dead or stuck pixels.

Can anyone confirm that there is indeed a permanent cumulative exposure
counter?

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998