In a message dated 3/15/2005 1:24:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Dear Doctor,

I used to have lots of Pentax gear. Then I joined this list. Then I
started selling my Pentax gear. What is wrong with me?

Sincerely,
Curious
======
Simple self-defense. I am quite happy having another system, because now most
of the enablement flies right by me. ;-)

Except for general non-Pentaxian things like: photography workshops,
printers, printer paper, monitor calibrators, photo editing/RAW converting
software,
monopods, tripods, filters, studio lights, etc.

It has made life easier and, overall, cheaper.

(But not by a whole lot.)

Marnie  Hehehehe.