Thanks to all who commented on this one. Ambiguity and interpretation it is.

   - Marco

On Mar 15, 2005, at 3:45 PM, Keith Whaley wrote:

Thanks for showing that a number of scenarios might fit any given scene!
Especially if you didn't see what led up to it, and were not privy to anything after! <g>
I think that's one good thing about a good "street scene" like that.
If it's sufficiently ambiguous, it keeps your attention for some time, and with luck, generates a lot of conversation...

and