Sorry if you don't like to see photographs without PDMLers, but I think
that one of the interesting things about PDML meets is to see what the
different people come up with when given the same opportunities.

So far we've seen some *very* different choices from the attendees at
the NorCal meet.  Isn't that worthwhile?

Graywolf mused: