Rob Studdert wrote on 16.03.05 1:32:

> I predict that if and when Pentax actually get a D645 body to market Canon
> will
> before if not very soon after release a full frame 18MP body at a very
> attractive price point which will be near half the price point of the Pentax
> D645. In the interim Pentax will be no closer to production of a full frame
> 35mm DSLR and APS DSLR development will remain stagnant.
Well, price point of 645D is not known yet. However from various rumours
that we heard before, I think it won't be more expensive than Canon's FF
35mm. It was somewhere around 5000-7000USD (seems too low to be true ;-) If
that would be case I think there will be a lot of photographers who'd buy
it. But of course we'll have to wait for official annoucement.

--
Balance is the ultimate good...

Best Regards
Sylwek