On Mar 15, 2005, at 12:09 PM, Joe Wilensky wrote:

We're in the process of purchasing the minivan our growing family needs, and, as the purchase is coming a bit earlier than planned, it would really help to have a little extra cash around. So although I am enjoying my second brief ownership of an MZ-S, complete with BG-10 grip and instruction manual, I fear it will have to be sold. ...
Price for PDML: $525 for the kit, includes shipping in the continental U.S.

If I were intent on shooting film anymore, I'd grab this in a heartbeat. But I'm watching my pennies ... I will need the dosh for another digital body in the relatively near future.

Godfrey