"Enough of this enablement, time for belt tightening"

Or some picture taking!

Kenneth Waller

-----Original Message-----
From: David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mar 15, 2005 10:08 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: How much do you have invested in your camera equipment ??

I just did some quick numbers Fred, put it this way, in the last 6
months I've averaged about AU$1k a month.

HOLY CRAP!

It all started with me going into my camera store to put a deposit on
a 31mm Ltd, and walking out with an *ist D (One week later I picked up
my 31mm). Add another $2k of equipment I had before that fateful day.

Enough of this enablement, time for belt tightening.

Dave S

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:38:32 -0500 (EST), Fred Widall
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The discussion regarding who would buy the new D645 made me wonder how
> much you folk spend on your career/hobby/addiction.
>
> I consider photography my main hobby, but being on the fugual side of
> miserly, I calculate that my total expenditure for equipment over the past
> twenty  years is approx. US$4000. Take away my two digital cameras
> (*istDS & Optio 33LF) and its closer to US$2500. Of course I don't
> make my living at this, nor do I consider myself an expert photographer,
> but I do have fun with the equipment I have.
>
> I think I can confidently say that I will not be buying a D645 !!
>
> Just curious.........

> Fred Widall,
> Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PeoplePC Online