Fra: Fred Widall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 16. marts 2005 03:39
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: How much do you have invested in your camera equipment ??

The discussion regarding who would buy the new D645 made me wonder how
much you folk spend on your career/hobby/addiction.

I consider photography my main hobby, but being on the fugual side of
miserly, I calculate that my total expenditure for equipment over the past
twenty  years is approx. US$4000. Take away my two digital cameras
(*istDS & Optio 33LF) and its closer to US$2500. Of course I don't
make my living at this, nor do I consider myself an expert photographer,
but I do have fun with the equipment I have.

I think I can confidently say that I will not be buying a D645 !!

Just curious.........

 Fred Widall,
 Email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]