I'd recommend going to B&H (as others have) simply for the experience
of its hanging baskets and conveyor belts up in the roof.

When people ask me what the place is like, I describe it as a cross
between the movies Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Brazil.

Oh yeah, they also have lots of shiny camera stuff :)

Luckily for me the guys I work for have an office quite literally on
the other side of the street so I get to go and wander around from
time to time when I get sent over there.

billy

--
Billy Abbott
Photography - http://www.cowfish.org.uk/paw/