On Mar 16, 2005, at 8:11 AM, Bob W wrote:

actually, I think it was Commonwealth Day yesterday, so half the world
was celebrating their great good fortune in belonging heart and soul to
the Great White Mother Across The Sea who has blessed them with her
Ineffable, Majestic Sovereignty and Blessed Grace.

No such thing as a Commonwealth Day here.

Might have to write to my MP as there is a pretty big gap in the public holiday schedule during the winter months. We could use a few more.

Now that I think about it, Saint Patrick's day ought to be a public holiday, too. And the day after ;)

Cheers,

- Dave (going off to find the green sambuca)

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/