That sounds like fun.

Common Don. Do it, do it, do it, do it.....

Dave S

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:33:52 -0600, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "glenn murphy"
Subject: Re: Not so good this time.

It looks like someone already tried to bury it....

I think he should whack it with a sledge hammer and then post the
results.
Can we get a bit of peer pressure happening please?

William Robb

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke