From: "Peter J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Camera bags/backpacks
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:06:43 -0500

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Quoting Bob Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

When the hot weather arrives, go to the corner drug store or Wal-Mart
and buy some of those foam rubber covers for keeping your beer can
cold on the beach.  They cost $1.00 each, they can hold viewfinders
(or lenses for that matter), and they are indestructable.

"Indestructible"? er ... do you have children?

ERNR

or Dogs???

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke