On 18/3/05, Quasi Modo, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Did a pretty thorough search of the archives to find not much posted
>about this lense.   I've read the ~ 50 reviews of this floating around
>from users of other camera makers (not sure if there's some unofficial
>cultural taboo about using other brand names in here) and it seems
>very good to slightly mixed.

I had this lens in KAF and used it frequently on an LX (with manual focus
obviously), superb. Sold it a while back, but got an EOS version which
although now mothballed because I have an EF 24-70, I won't sell it -
it's a wonderful lens, well built, performs fine.

Definitely a lens worth having IMO, especially at a good price. (d'oh,
but aren't they all.....)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__