In a message dated 3/18/2005 4:26:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3207780&size=lg

What do you think?  Is it a bit more interesting?   Pretty much the
same old thing?  Am I just barking up the wrong tree with this one?

I did take some with different focal length lenses, including some
wide angle shots, but for various reasons, they really didn't turn
out.  Part of the problem is where they were playing - the background
was really distracting, and I feel I need a narrow dof to blur it so
it's not so noticeable.

Anyway, your comments are appreciated.  I'm not so good at concert
shots, and feedback will help some.  That, and just going out and
shooting more <vbg>.  Thanks.

cheers,
frank
=======
Much, much more interesting, frank. Now the low key concentration of the guy
in the back is in context (because someone else is whaling away and he is
listening and going along).

The second one is definitely a keeper.

Marnie