On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:47:10 -0800, Jim Apilado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Never posted a picture before.  Taken with my ancient Optio 230 at the
> Experience Music Project building in Seattle, Washington.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/lordjames/image/40931121
>
> Jim A.

Very dynamic photo!  The shadow works great with the subject - very
well caught.  For some reason the subject seems to be artificially
separated from the rest of the photo - is that some digital or PS
effect?  It's kind of weird.

Overall, I like the photo, however.  Very well composed.

cheers,
frank