In a message dated 3/18/2005 8:18:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3208164&size=lg

I actually cropped a bit <vbg>.  Personally, I think it's the
strongest photo of that session, but I'd really like to hear your
thoughts.  It's times like this that I realize what a valuable
educational tool this list can be.

thanks,
frank
I actually like the previous shot (guitar player and trumpet player) better.
It had some dynamism due to the overlay of characters and some diagonals
(intersection of trumpet from first character to second in background -- a
leading
line). This one I find a little too static, ergo boring. But, who knows? I am
a little weird, or non-conformist, or something. ;-)

Marnie aka Doe