Hi Frantisek
I have the M75-150mm too but maybe it is a good idea to limit myself for the
first excursion to the Pentax A24mm and Tamron SP 90mm Macro.
I will see what I miss and can change equipment for the next tour.
It's good that I can repeat the shootings if I have too and that I have no
time pressure.

Was I you that posted a very lovely picture of the brigde in Lucerne with
Seagulls in the evening some times ago?
I would love to have that picture for my friends brochures of her tour to
Lucerne?

greetings
Markus