I am a sucker for boat photos, and this is a good one. I do not like how the
gulls look like they are attached to the boat, but then I know how hard it is
to get gulls to do exactly what you want.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Francis wrote:
Good evening every one!
I developed my first batch of slides yesterday! (a hundred and fifty dollars! @#^&% )
Here is one of the best ones (in my opinion).
http://www.photosynth.ca/photo/f/boat&sea-gulls.html
Taken with my P3n and some no-name screw mount 28mm.
All comments appreciated (even the ones I don't get around to relying to ;-\ ).

Francis
P.S. In case you were wondering this is a REAL photo, no "post processing" (aside from dusting off the hair balls and trying to get the colors to match the slide (hopeless))