George,

What a great photo documentary.  Good use of people, cars, and soda cups for a
sense of scale. That really is one BIG locomotive. The technology of
yester-year is contrasted against modern vehicles and utility lines in a way
that boggles my mind, as does the men in front who did the steering.  Image 32
reminds me of a toy train loaded on a child's red wagon w/ toy figurines
looking on. How many hours did this move take?

-Patsy
Pat in SF