A scroll of mail from Peter Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Sat,
26 May 2001 14:43:51 -0400
Read it? y

>> >I think you mean LSD.
>>
>>Not at all. I was quoting Captan Kirk from Star Trek in the Voyage Home
>>

>OK I think he meant LSD, in his case it might even have helped :).

No.  Under what I hope was the influence of LSD, William Shatner
recorded an album, "The Transformed Man" which is a perfect example of
why some people should not partake of mind altering substances.

Hear some clips here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/music/B0000014WS/qid=991058091/sr=1-1/002-0657209-3357607

Go listen to the clips.

dave