Having a CDL and a HazMat endorsement I can tell you that small quanities are
not legally considered hazardous. However, if someone can make a buck off of
our ignorance they will. FreeStyle Photo does not (at least did not) charge a
HazMat fee, but does ship via ground only. Or use white vinegar from the
grocery store. Personally I use a water stop bath, but then you pretty much
have to toss your hypo after a developing session.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Scott Loveless wrote:
Anybody know anything about shipping stop bath.  B&H won't do it just
now.  Adorama doesn't seem to have a problem letting me add it to my
cart.  The Camera Store says it must be shipped as a hazardous
material and will incur additional charges.  Is this something new, or
I have I been out of the loop for too long?