Is there a solution for printing pictures to large 8x10+ slides and then
mounting them on some kind of lightbox for display on
the wall so it looks presentable, is somebody selling something like that ?  I
would also like the possibility of changing the
slides every now and then.  I would love to buy large LCD display that would do
the same thing but that would be too expensive.  I
remember that I saw something like that with a moving waterfall on the picture,
I want the same thing but without movement. :)  It
should not cost more than $50-$100.