To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 9:44 AM
Subject: OT Stop bath

Anybody know anything about shipping stop bath.  B&H won't do it just
now.  Adorama doesn't seem to have a problem letting me add it to my
cart.  The Camera Store says it must be shipped as a hazardous
material and will incur additional charges.  Is this something new, or
I have I been out of the loop for too long?
--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com