On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:08:23 -0800, Juan Buhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's been a while since I posted a PESO, so might as well:
>
> http://photoblog.jbuhler.com/index.php?showimage=43
>
> Images are going up in my photoblog every day, or so I'm trying...
>
> Comments welcome!

Wonderful, wonderful stuff.  I'll get back to you once I've had a
chance to look through it all.   So far it's great, though.

OT-
Looking at your site did inspire me to get mine up to speed.  So I
installed MG2 and I've started getting my daughter's gallery put
together.  I'll link to it once it's more presentable.  If any of you
need an EASY to use and install gallery management package, this one
is pretty darn cool:  http://www.minigal.dk/

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com