Jostein wrote:

>  It's a long step from just stating the one sentence "The 645 lenses
> are no more expensive (or larger) than high-end Canon lenses", to
> actually pointing out that this applies to one quite specific setup
> tailored to one person's needs. Now you've done so, and we all know
> the scope of your statement.
>
> The world is always more complicated than one-liners, isn't it? :-)

Sure. My main point is that you cannot dismiss MF on size and weight alone,
something thats often done, when compared to high-end 35mm gear. It seems like
Pentax will continue the compact trend with digital 645.
However, the biggest problem with this camera is that it seem incredibly ugly.
I hope sombody tells them that none of the prototypes are acceptable in the
looks department.

Pål