Saw those too. Lpfoto sometimes has some nice pentax lenses for nice prices. Too bad I usually don't have the money to order anything. :-/

/Henri

I thought i would never get excited enough about getting new equipment that i´d need to share it with anyone. Well, i was wrong... Today i received two new (to me) lenses: K35/2 AND K85/1.8 I have been looking for these lenses for quite a while. I´ve followed Eekbay and several webstores around the world weekly.

Then it happened, last week i was again looking through those webstores. Suddenly it´s there ! K35/2 in stock (A-B condition), i order it immediately without asking about their shipping prices ! Then i relax, take a deep breath and start looking at their site again: a K85/1.8 is there too, in the same condition ! I order that also immediately :) Today i received them, and they are in very clean condition, without any defects (and K85 has a hood too). GREAT !

If anyone is interested the store was www.lpfoto.se in Stockholm, Sweden. Total price for both lenses was ~400EUR, i´m a happy guy, and can stop watching Ebay now ;)

Thanks for listening,
Niko.