On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:40:41 +1100, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Quoting Don Sanderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > If it's a black one you 'may' get your money back.
> >

> Thanks Don, it is a black one, doesn't look knocked around.
> I'm pretty sure I don't want it to keep, it is all electronic with only
> B and the X synch speed as mechanical shutter speeds if the batteries
> fail. I think the MX will do me just fine as a body.

<snip>

I wasn't trying to say it's cheap in terms of build quality or how it
works.  It's cheap in terms of what you'll get for it should you sell
it.

If your only going to get $25 for it, I'd keep it, just as a
kick-around body - a back-up should something go on the MX, something
to use while the MX is getting fixed.

It's value to me was more than what I could have gotten by selling it.
 It did break down, and due to it's value, wasn't worth fixing.  I
paid $20 for it, but really only wanted the M 2.0 50mm that was on it.
 Used it for a year or more - got my money's worth.

cheers,
frank