From: Don Sanderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 23 March 2005 10:17 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: RE: Well I did it, a PZ-1p

I use a product called "Pliobond" made by Ashland Inc.
It's like contact cement but stays pliable and can be,
with some effort, removed.
Looking at my SF-1 and SF-1n bodies, 2 have no rubber
on the grip, the other 2 have the rubber attached
with the same double sided tape camera "leatherette
uses.
Pliobond or contact cement should work fine.
Clean both with alcohol first.

Does anyone know if these came either with or without
the rubber or are 2 of mine just missing?
The 2 without are very clean, like there never was
any rubber at all.

Don