Paul wrote:

>Yoshito Takinami's tests show
> that the FA 35/2 achieved better numbers than any other Pentax lens
> he's ever tested from f5.6 all the way through f11. As of last update
> he hadn't tested the 31 limited, but the 35/2 topped the 42 limited in
> corner sharpness at a broader range and surpassed the 77 limited by a
> wide margin.

I haven't tried the FA 35/2 but I doubt that any lens surpasses the 77 Limited
by wide margin. A telephoto lens will be far more critical in focusing and even
if the photographer do his best there might be differences due to tolerances in
the body between whats sharp in the viewfinder and whats sharp on film.

Pål