On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:14:55 -0600, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Words of wisdom, considering who is controlling the media these days.

Problem with a statement like that, is that every special interest
group or faction thinks that the media is being controlled by "the
enemy".

Conservatives think the media is "left lib".

Leftists think the media is controlled by the right.

The Religious Right think the media is controlled by the secular left.

I could go on, but you get my drift...

One thing I know:  Whoever controls the media has money.  And, poor
people tend not to control anything.

Anything more that I say will be political (if this isn't already).

cheers,
frank