"John Forbes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Having recently bought a lens from Chad, I can vouch for the quality of
>his gear, and his patience in dealing with my rather complicated payment
>arrangements.

I just received the FA 24-90 Chad was selling and I'll concur :)
(Though I had no complicated payment arrangements - just straight Pay
Pal.)

First impressions: This is one dandy little lens! I'm surprised how
small it is. Really useful range, even on the ist-D. After all the dire
warnings about substandard construction, it's not nearly as flimsy as I
had imagined. Not built like the 80-200/2.8 but not bad.

I'm having a lot of fun with it already. Hope to really test it out next
week.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing