On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:12:25 -0800, Shel Belinkoff
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I agree with Jim that the photo's too yellow.  Using "Variations" in
> Photoshop I moved the pic towards the blue a little and slightly adjusted
> the saturation a bit. Looks a lot better.

Thanks!  I did just that.  It looks much better.  Since it's not my
photo, :S, I'll have to run it by Christie before making the change
permanent.

> And while it's certainly understandable that a parent would be content
> including that teething thing in the pic, had it not been there, the pic
> would be elevated out of the "family snap" range by a few notches.  Good
> family snap, though ;-))
I hate that thing.  We spent the better part of the day trying to get
it away from her.  We finally decided that a good mood was more
important than a good photograph.

Thanks, Shel!

> Shel

Thanks for the comments, Jim!