Thanks for the comments.  Glad that someone noticed and also thought
like I did, that this was not quite so pleasurable of a walk.

--
Bruce

ft> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:51:25 -0800, Bruce Dayton
ft> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I took the camera for a walk this morning - this guy must have upset
>> the wife last night or something...
>>
>> http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_1478a.htm
>>
>> Pentax *istD, A 70-210/4, Handheld
>> ISO 200, 1/500 sec @ f/6.7, 200mm
>>
>> Comments welcome

ft> Nice capture.  I like that you got him looking sideways - gives the
ft> shot lots of character.

ft> I also like the use of the long focal length.  It rather emphasizes
ft> that he's doing a chore, rather that doing if for pleasure (I don't
ft> know why that is, but it's the feeling I get).

ft> I like it a lot.

ft> cheers,
ft> frank