Smartass!  However, taking your suggestion I placed a grid over Bruce's
photo, measured and computed some angles, added parameters for various
lighting effects, time of day, and, of course, latitude and longitude, and
damned if you aren't close.  The correct adjustment would be 11.76 degrees
considering Pacific Standard Time.  I was wrong.  Bruce's photo can be
improved measurably.  On the Coxis Improvement Scale the improvement with
your adjusted suggestion is 4.73% with an accuracy of +/- .05%  Thanks
Frank!

Shel