On 25/3/05, Paul Stenquist, discombobulated, unleashed:

>I like it. Nicely composed. Now what kind of plane is it? It would
>appear to be a business jet of some sort. Or is it a small commuter
>jet?

Thanks Paul. Lockheed Tri-Star run by the RAF. There are several based at
nearby RAF Brize Norton. Some are fitted with huge tanks inside and used
to re-fuel other aircraft in-flight. Others are used as transport and
passenger aircraft for our troops overseas. Other types based at Brize
are very noisy VC-10s (re-fuelers) and 4 new Boeing C17 transports.
Not a plane geek, but have been up in all the above filming.

You *did* ask ;-)

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__