To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: Lens Cleaning

On 25 Mar 2005 at 15:36, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

PS: Do Village Idiots have names these days, or are they just referred to
as the Village Idiot?  I am curious why you choose to call yourself that.

Maybe it's an indication that more forum members who are sick of the BS are
migrating to traditional lists, participants seem rarely use their real names
and rarer still use surnames. Staying anonymous means it's far easier to shaft
other people and stay unaccountable and for anyone to keep their name out of
web archives which would otherwise prove to future employers etc that they
really are a twat.

I think it's a great that the majority of us here still adhere to using our
real names, I think it fosters a great deal more respect and camaraderie let
alone the quality of on-list dialogue.

Cheers,

Primeuser :-)