Fra: Don Sanderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 26. marts 2005 01:12
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: RE: just call me the Imelda Marcos of camera bags

That's funny!
I'm sitting here right now with all my bigger camera bags (5), a pencil,
a piece of paper, about 25 lenses plus flashes, filters, cords and misc.
Trying to figure the best bag/stuff to put in bag/stuff to leave at home
combination.
About to just hire a big burly assistant.

***The burning question of the hour is:***

Does a camera bag exist that holds the ist-D with battery grip and lens
in such a way that you can get the darn thing in and out without having
to fight with it???? :-(

Don