Alan wrote

--- Derby Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'll not say a bad word about C.R. Kennedy again. The 31mm Ltd arrived yesterday just in time for Easter. And at $A1299, it was cheaper than buying from B&H (including shipping and GST). Boy, what a weighty feeling lens.

Just take good care of the cap. Mine jump off by itself and hit the ground hard.

Yes, I've had that problem with all of the Limited lens caps. I tend to take it off and keep them in my pocket until the camera goes back in the bag. The lenses do look odd a normal cap on them.

Put up one pic using the 31mm. Bit busy this weekend to use the lens properly, but will post more pics soon.

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~derbyc/PDML_misc/blazer.htm

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~derbyc