Rob wrote:

I can't explain why
the sample you saw looked so bad, what aspect of the image quality most
displeased you?

Grain/noise.

Dario

A friend of mine has the Kodak DSC 14c. The images look fine. I remember when the 14n first came out it had some noise issues, they fixed it with an update and I believe offered to update the older cameras at no or low cost. Kodak is not my favorite company to do business with, but they seem to be making an honest effort to be a serious player in the digital camp. I say give them the benefit of the doubt until at least some pre-production tests become available. If Pentax can bring the camera in at or below the cost of Canon's FF camera I think they'll do OK with it.

Butch

p.s. Dario, How old was that Kodak back?