Dave,

Pretty nice - not as good as the other swan one standing on one foot,
but I like the framing and especially the shadows.  The lens seems to
be pretty good.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Friday, March 25, 2005, 8:24:36 AM, you wrote:

bcin> Hi all.
bcin> Managed to make my daughters riding lesson today,and just
bcin> happened to have a truck load of
bcin> Pentax/Sigma gear to do some still photography with
bcin> me.(Amazing how that happens eh.:-))
bcin> Sun was out for the first time in a while so i wanted to
bcin> do some more Sigma 300 F4 test
bcin> shots.
bcin> Not the greatest shot to judge a lens,but i like this one.
bcin> istD,Sigma 300F4,spot meter from the right side.
bcin> http://www.caughtinmotion.com/PAW/CANGEESE.JPG

bcin> Comments appreciated.

bcin> Dave